Tuesday 28 May 2013

ANIMAL FARM // D.I.Y ZINE // COMING JUNE 2013


I'll start off this new blog by saying 'hello friends', my aim in this blog is too display my works, writings and projects with those who kinda want to know about them. I think i'll post extra photos and art from my zines here, creating a digital gallery if you want too call it that! Here i have attached my latest project, it follows the creation of our (a couple of friends and i) d.i.y skate spot. For this issue, i asked one of my friends who helped build this concrete haven, Ivan Gorgievski, to write a little story on the whole process. Ivan is an extremely talented writer, poet and sad boy who i'll deffinatly collaborate with some more in the near future! More info on the zine coming real soon, until then thanks for even looking at this!     

No comments:

Post a Comment